Download The Award Nomination Form HERE
You can fill in this PDF form using any PDF viewer.
Please complete your nomination form and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since its founding in 1974, the Preservation Association of Central New York (PACNY) has played a critical role in the protection and stewardship of Central New York’s historical resources. PACNY’s annual awards bring recognition to owners, builders, artisans, designers, educators and activists who work to renew the beauty and utility of some of Central New York’s most distinctive architecture. At the same time, the awards celebrate the success of preservation and its role in the economic, social, and cultural vitality of Central New York.
We invite you to nominate an outstanding project, exceptional individual, or worthy organization to be recognized at PACNY’s 2015 Annual Awards Ceremony. All nominations will be reviewed by PACNY’s Awards Committee and award winners will ultimately be approved by PACNY’s Board of Directors. The 2015 Awards will be presented at a formal ceremony with a reception to be held in May (announcement of date, time, and location to follow). Nominations will be considered for the following awards:
* The Jasena R. Foley Education Award is given to individuals or groups who educate, promote, engender or advocate a preservation ethic in CNY.
* The Pat Earle Award is given for a singular outstanding historic preservation project which benefits the community.
* The Harley J. McKee Award is given for excellence in the promotion and application of appropriate preservation technology and fine craftsmanship.
* The Paul Malo Award is given for projects that juxtapose old and new, demonstrating respect for our past while promoting our community’s future.
* The Preservation Merit Award is given in recognition of exceptional achievement in historic preservation.
* Stewardship Awards are given to individuals, organizations or civic agencies that have maintained exceptionally high standards of care for historic properties or landscapes.
* The Wilma T. Auer Award honors volunteers who have made particularly outstanding contributions to PACNY.
To nominate a project, individual, or organization for an award from PACNY, please complete an Awards Nomination Form and prepare all additional information requested in the Nomination Form. The Awards Nomination form can be downloaded in PDF format HERE.
Please submit your completed nomination via mail or email (preferred). Our mailing address is below:
Preservation Association of Central New York, Inc.
930 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203
All nomination materials must be received by 5:00pm on Friday March 20, 2015.
We look forward to seeing you at our Awards Ceremony in May!